Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ticks and Fleas on your dog


This is Nancy with my dog, Tugger. He's a SCHNOODLE (Schnauzer/Poodle.) This morning (at 5am) I checked him for fleas and ticks...nothing. But it reminded me it was FRONTLINE time because once all this rain goes away...look out for bugs and pests. So after his breakfast and walk he got his first treatment of Spring. I hate putting chemicals on Tugger but this FRONTLINE is pretty amazing stuff. Four years ago he had FLEAS...which meant my house had them, too. But one treatment of FRONTLINE and one flea and tick treatment of his sleeping area by Royal Pest and they were gone. POOF!!! Just a reminder....it's almost fleas and tick season so treat your pets especially if they hang out outside near wooded areas...and check your kids for ticks, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment