Thursday, April 1, 2010

APRIL FOOL ANTS!!!


My son Matt and I LOVE APRIL FOOL'S DAY and go a little overboard. He's home from College on Spring Break right now. This morning when I got up to walk our dog Tugger, I stepped on a stuffed fake dead body he had laid in front of the door. Last night, I emptied out most of the Rice Krispies from the box (he has them every morning) and mixed in two boxes of little plastic black ants. He just called and said it got him good... he poured them in his cereal bowl and jumped back and thought they were spiders and then started picking out the fake ants. Then decided that there were so many of them he just had toast instead.

Did you see what google did? They changed their name to Topeka for the day.

Happy April Fool's Day! Go Punk someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment